Dominica is a “Peaceful” & “Politically-Stable state”, which gained independence from Britain in 1978. It is one of the few Republics in the Caribbean with own “Democratically Elected Government” with a recognized Title of “State”.
Dominica is also a member of the “Organization of Eastern Caribbean States” & the “Caribbean Development Bank”. In 1978, it joined the United Nations and International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Bank and the Organization of American States the following year, giving it a good standing in the world community.
Dominica benefits from the Caribbean Basin Initiative that grants “Duty-Free Trade” with US for Goods & Services, and developing as an International Financial Center.
- Oldest Citizenship Program in the world – tried and tested method of obtaining a second passport.
- Open to all nationalities
- Quick processing in 3-5 months
- Instant and Permanent Citizenship
- British Common wealth Citizenship
- No Physical Residency Requirement
- Visa Free Travel to 125 Countries, including EU, UK, Singapore and Malaysia etc.
- No Inherent or Estate Taxes and No Personal Income Tax